How to take a hair sample
- We need a minimum of a ½ teaspoon of hair to obtain accurate results.
- Please take your hair sample from the back of your head.
- Cut your hair as close to the scalp as possible and supply us with the sample that is closest to your scalp.
- Place the sample in a small paper envelope (not plastic).
- If you have dyed hair and are doing an Optimum Nutrition test you will need to supply us with a sample from other parts of your body (please see FAQ for more information).
- If you have dyed hair and you are doing 2 or more tests including an Optimum Nutrition Test you will need to supply us with 2 samples (one head hair and one from another part of the body) clearly labelled.
- If you do not dye your hair we only need one sample of head hair for your tests.
- If you do not have head hair please provide hair from another part of the body.
Thank God!!! I finally have answers. Was a sceptic but did this out of desperation after having years of expensive tests. My gastro also recommended this. Cut out foods on list and I’m a new person.
I used Allergenics with my 15 month old as doctors wouldn’t test for coeliac or allergies – Allergenics confirmed my suspicions and now 5 weeks later my wee guy has amazing skin, is happier and is tolerating his new diet with no issues.– Jen Tay
The results were outstanding! – I first noticed after about a week how much more energy I had – I would literally bounce out of bed in the morning. Thanks for giving me the spring in my step back – I would definitely recommend a hair test to all!!– A Carr
Ever since using Allergenics I’ve felt amazing and most of my chronic symptoms have disappeared! Highly recommended.– Chantal Marie
Wish I hadn’t waited and wish I had found this place earlier. I have been totally amazed by the effect cutting these foods out of my diet has had. My energy levels sky rocketed after 1 WEEK – noticed by my husband too!– N.W.